METODI FORMALI E LOGICA PER L'INFORMATICA
1) Optional: solution of written exercises to upload on the elearning page of the course; the solution will be corrected and evaluated and this evaluation will be part of the final grade, if an oral exam is performed.
2) Compulsory: 3 hours written exam consisting in 3 blocks of exercises on the 3 part of the programme; the correctness of the solution as well as its clarity are evaluated.
3) Optional: oral exam in which the written exam is considered, the solution of the exercises in 1) are discussed if applicable, and questions on the programme of the course are proposed.
The maximal grade which is obtainable without the oral exam is 25/30.
– SECOND MODULE:
1) Compulsory: written exam of one hour and a half, consisting of three exercises; both the ability of solving the exercise and clarity and formal correctness of the solution is evaluated.
2) Optional: oral exam during which the written part is discussed, further exercises are proposed, and questions about all the program are asked.