How to Enrol on a Master Degree Programme
Anyone with a bachelor degree, first-level university degree or other recognised foreign qualification may enrol on a Master Degree Programme within the Department of Mathematics, Computer Science and Physics (DMIF).
- The first step of the admissions procedure is registration with the University website in order to obtain a username and password for access to the online enrolment procedure.
- Access the registration service through the Esse3 system
- Once registration is complete, can you log in with the username and password obtained during registration.
- Log in to the Esse3 enrolment service
- To proceed with the admissions procedure, select the menu item Administrative Office (Segreteria) and then Enrolment (Immatricolazione), and follow the instructions provided during the guided procedure.
- At the end, the system will issue:
- confirmation of successful pre-enrolment;
- a form for payment of the first instalment of the tuition fees at a UNICREDIT bank branch.
You must save a photo of yourself on the Esse3 system. This photo will be printed on the smart card subsequently issued to you by the Administrative Office for Students (Segreteria studenti).
After paying the tuition fees, to complete the enrolment procedure, you must deliver the following documentation to the Administrative Office for Students desk indicated in the Board of Studies:
- the confirmation of pre-enrolment, duly signed;
- the receipt of payment of the first tuition fee instalment;
- a photocopy of a valid identity document.
Admission is only considered complete once students have signed the application at the Administrative Office for Students desk and delivered the documentation.
The documentation may also be sent or delivered by third parties, in which case a photocopy of their identity document must also be attached.
The Administrative Office for Students will issue new credentials for accessing the Esse3 career management system as an enrolled student and an electronic card (smart card) for personal identification permitting, among other things, access to the University canteen and libraries.
Students from non-European Union countries must refer to the relevant web page
Students with foreign academic qualifications must go to the administrative office for students for the Programme (indicated in the Board of Studies) in person in order to proceed with enrolment.
Students with disabilities and students with learning difficulties wishing to use the services provided by the University of Udine must refer to the information provided in the Board of Studies.
Prospective students may apply to find out in advance how many educational credits they would be awarded on admission.
It is possible to enrol as a part-time student, which is recommended, in particular, for students who, for work or other personal reasons, wish to obtain their final academic qualification by gaining an average of no more than 30 credits per year. This choice may be declared on finalisation of the admission procedure at the Administrative Office for Students (Segreteria studenti), and the online pre-enrolment procedure is the same as for full-time students. For further information, please refer to the relevant page.