– to know the editorial forms for different types of musical sources: publication of theoretical works, manuals, musical theory and orchestration treatises, encyclopedias;
– to know the material bases and the technology of reproduction in the dissemination of musical culture;
– to know the role of multimedia and web technologies in the evolution of musical publishing theoretical models;
– Being able to explain the fundamental problems and methods for music publishing, in relation to the new music publishing forms.
– to know how to plan an editorial project.
– to know how to interpret the cultural dynamics and the technological evolution, and to be able to manage them at the planning and creative level in relation to the economic-productive needs.
– to be able to explain with logical and terminological rigour, both verbally and in writing, technical questions, including those relating to the publishing processes of music;
– to know how to find and to use bibliographic and computer tools for the in-depth study of problems related to music publishing.