– know the general outlines of the history of Italian publishing from the Unification to the present day, when traditional publishing is integrated with the electronic and multimedia one;
– know the different phases and procedures through which a text becomes a book, both in paper and electronic version;
– know the different professional figures involved in the creation of a book.
2. The evolution of publishing which in the last decades has known increasingly rapid and radical transformations, both in productive and distributive processes and tools and ways of reading.
– G. Roncaglia, La quarta rivoluzione. Sei lezioni sul futuro del libro, Bari- Roma, Laterza, 2017;
– A. Cadioli-G. Vigini, Storia dell’editoria italiana dall’Unità ad oggi. Un profilo introduttivo, Milano, Editrice Bibliografica, 2012;
– E. Mistretta, L’editoria. Un’industria dell’artigianato, Bologna, il Mulino, 2006.