* Project Work consists of a group activity (min 2 – max 3 people per group) for the development of a Wordpress Platform Web Site in order to be able to use the tools and capabilities gradually acquired in an ad hoc environment during the course, as well as applying a Mktg strategy for the digital media environment. The student can decide whether to buy the domain from any provider or to use the free blog.wordpress.com extension provided by the Wordpress provider. Inside, content will be posted in line with the features and business types assigned to the site, according to specific SEO and SEM rules, and links, share buttons, follow buttons, media galleries, videos, geolocation maps etc. will be activated. At the exam, the student will present the project specifying the peculiarities and motivating the communicative and / or promotional / advertising choices.
[Project Work will be an expansive activity in terms of professional references and therefore personal branding on its online CV within the Social Linkedin platform in the “Projects” section]
In particular, the course will give students the opportunity to:
• Acquire fundamental web concepts and tools
• Understand relational methods between users and businesses
• Acquire the correct modes for writing texts for digital use
• Understand the importance of web reputations and personal branding
• Create web advertising and social media marketing strategies
• Know how to evaluate communication strategies and choose the most suitable for building a digital communication plan.
• Know how to evaluate the structural and communicative effectiveness of a website aimed at communicative and commercial goals of an enterprise activity.
• Know how to evaluate communication errors in a website or social campaign.
• know how to demonstrate critically and constructively the fitness, validity and effectiveness of a digital communication strategy.
• Be able to evaluate the functionality and effectiveness of a digital strategy.
• be able to independently carry out the analysis and strategic planning of
web and social communication, consistent with the objectives, type of managed projects, company or institution values based on the characteristics of the public.
• Be able to manage the business publishing business autonomously.
• develop and strengthen the digital skills acquired to build their own web reputation in
profitable and in line with the expectations of the professional / working area of reference.
• Digital media. The web and its evolution, the communicative models, the entertainment, the personal communication.
• Innovation-related scenarios: the effects of globalization in B2B and B2C relations.
The main networking platforms: from the website, to portals, to social media.
• Analysis and role of major social platforms
• Usability, User Experience and Accessibility. Fundamentals.
• Writing for the web. Main techniques and features of digital writing, analysis and editing (copywriting + editing).
• Brand awareness, brand reputation and personal branding: brand enhancement and online identity building.
• The evolution of online advertising.
• Social media strategy.
• Introduction to video making, photo editing, web & graphic design
• Web marketing, retargeting / remarketing, basic SEO and SEM concepts.
• Social media marketing. Fundamentals and basics of social networking. Tools, environments, phases and roles. How to design and manage a social media campaign.
• Professional ADV: Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Pixel and cookies usage, difference between CPM campaigns and CPC campaigns, Instagram promotion, Canvas, and methods to capture the digital audience. • Insights and Analytics.
• Newsletter and DEM: Use Guide with MailChimp.
• Mobile technology.
• Mobile communication. The basic concepts of mobility, application cases (mobile web, applications).
• Network management: objections and complaints.
• Building a corporate communication strategy: the marketing plan, from editorial to results analysis.
 – Architetture digitali e comunicazione digitale – di E. Zuanelli – edizione 2016 – Aracne
Complementation / In-depth Readings (not mandatory):
 – Principi di Marketing, di P.Kotler, Gary Armstrong, Fabio Ancarani e Michele Costabile – Pearson – quindicesima edizione –
 – Sociologia della Comunicazione, Luciano Paccagnella, Il Mulino, Bologna, 2010