What is a graduate internship?
It is an active labour market measure designed to create direct contact between a hosting party and a person looking for work, fostering practical acquisition of professional knowledge and skills and facilitating entry into the world of work. It does not constitute employment but, rather, an orientation and training period. It may be activated no later than 12 months after gaining the following qualifications:
- bachelor degree or master degree, either specialising (specialistica) or single-cycle (a ciclo unico);
- master course (corso master) or advanced course (corso di perfezionamento);
- postgraduate diploma (diploma di specializzazione) or PhD.
Friuli Venezia Giulia regional legislation
The region modified the legislation through Regional Presidential Decree no. 057/Pres of 19/03/2013 and the Regulations for activation of internships.
TO ACTIVATE A POSTGRADUATE INTERNSHIP, PLEASE CONTACT THE INTERNSHIP OFFICE (UFFICIO TIROCINI).
Important notes on insurance cover!
The insurance provided by the University covers:
- accidents at work;
- third-party liability (Company: ACE EUROPEAN GROUP LTD, policy no. ITCANB 18445);
- workplace hazards and associated activities;
In order for insurance cover to be guaranteed, students may only begin internships after receiving an official notification by email from the Internship Office and may only be on company premises during the dates, days and times established in the training and orientation plan (PFO).
orari: lun - mer - ven: 9:30/11:30 | mar: 11:00 - 13:00 gio: 9:30/11:30 - 14:00/16:00