– frontal teaching activities aimed at learning the main basic theoretical concepts of Web Technologies;
Grading criteria: https://www.uniud.it/it/didattica/corsi/area-scientifica/scienze-matematiche-informatiche-multimediali-fisiche/laurea/informatica/studiare/criteri.pdf
At the end of the course the student will acquire specific knowledge and skills on:
– basic terminology and conceptualizations for analyzing, describing and evaluating web technologies;
– principles, methodologies, techniques and tools for website development;
– methodologies and tools for the creation of static and dynamic websites;
– communication skills in knowing how to describe the fundamental characteristics of the web;
– autonomy of judgment in evaluating websites from different points of view;
– learning ability in knowing how to identify problems and propose solutions, in being able to generalize (or specialize) concepts, models and methods, in knowing how to establish analogies between different conceptualizations and knowing how to transfer concepts and methods between different domains, and in knowing how to reflect on choices and decisions.
– Internet network infrastructure and main features of the web service;
– multimedia resources (digitization, formats and compression);
3. languages for structuring and presenting web content (XML, HTML, CSS);
J. Duckett, HTML & CSS – Progettare e costruire siti web, Apogeo, 2017.